• Feedback needed for mail auto-discovery and management improvement: If you regularly handle mail-related tasks in Plesk for yourself or your clients, please take a moment to participate in our survey and share your experience.
  • If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated and is no longer available for installation on the current Plesk release (18.0.63).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, the extension will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan and the deprecation FAQ.

Issue IIS Hangs and Needs IIS restart

DannyZ

New Pleskian
I have windows Server and Plesk Obsidian 18. Running IIS websites. Just 2 websites, php and mysql website on IIS. Almost everyday, IIS hangs and webpage infinite load state, no errors, just loading. App pool recycle has no effect and only IIS server restart solves this hang. After a period same story. This was not happening before plesk, I bought plesk license and installed it, and this error started. Event viewer and logs show no error or warning.

I discovered something. Advanced Monitoring shows extraordinary cpu and ram usage by plesk in a moment. And at the same time IIS hangs. So I thought this is about plesk cronjobs, and I disabled all plesk owned cronjobs, and thats it, no hang anymore. But how can I find out which job cause this error and what if I never activate the jobs again?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210830-174213~2.png
    Screenshot_20210830-174213~2.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 0
Today at the same time period iis hang occured. Can this be about bots that crawling data from my site content? A bot that runs everyday same time

Back