• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question I'm facing issues in my website cache every time I do changes

opayaa nma

New Pleskian
Hello community,
I have service-based working in the specific region. My hosting was good in the starting days but now I'm facing issues in its cache. I have approached the support as well, but they are not cooperating with me. I want to know Is it possible to shift my website to Plesk servers for fast and cache free system? Because I cannot off the website even for a single minute otherwise my clients will redirect to others due to lacking in my website. Waiting for the answer from the community,
Thanks in advance!

Fast and cache free is contradictory. You'll need caches for fast website delivery. However, In Plesk you have the option to disable Nginx caching, so it will be possible to have something like "cache free", at least for the web server.

Last edited:
Yes, it is possible to migrate your website to a Plesk server for improved performance and cache management. Plesk offers a number of features that can help optimize your website's performance and improve its caching capabilities, including:

• Built-in caching plugins that can help speed up your website by reducing the amount of data that needs to be retrieved from the server.
  • Automatic updates to server software, which can help ensure that your website is always running the latest version of the software and receiving the latest performance improvements.
  • Advanced server configurations that can be tailored to your website's specific needs, such as configuring caching settings, enabling compression, and optimizing database performance.
To migrate your website to a Plesk server, you can follow these steps:

1. Sign up for a Plesk hosting account.
  2. Create a backup of your existing website files and databases.
  3. Upload your website files and databases to the Plesk server.
  4. Configure your domain settings in Plesk to point to your new server.
  5. Test your website to ensure that everything is working properly.
Plesk also offers migration tools that can help simplify the process of moving your website to a new server. You can find more information about these tools on the Plesk website.

Before you make the switch to a new hosting provider, it's important to carefully consider the potential impact on your website's availability and performance. It's also a good idea to do some research on different hosting providers to find one that offers the features and support that best meet your needs.

Back