1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

ImageMagick on freeBSD w/Plesk

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by AngeloS, Dec 11, 2010.

1. AngeloS

AngeloS Guest

Need help installing ImageMagick please. Running freeBSD 6.4 with Plesk 8.2 and php5

Installed ImageMagick via freeBSD ports and all seems ok but I can seem to get it to work with Plesk and php, getting error code 127.

Here's my ssh message:

mail# cd /usr/ports/graphics/ImageMagick
    mail# make test
    cd /usr/ports/swsoft/work/ImageMagick/usr/ports/graphics/ImageMagick/work/ImageMagick-6.3.6 && /usr/bin/env FONTCONFIG_CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include" SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES LIBTOOL=/usr/local/bin/libtool LIBTOOLIZE=/usr/local/bin/libtoolize LIBTOOL_M4=/usr/local/share/aclocal/libtool.m4 PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local X11BASE=/usr/local MOTIFLIB="-L/usr/local/lib -lXm -lXp" LIBDIR="/usr/lib" CFLAGS="-O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe " CXXFLAGS="-O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe" MANPREFIX="/usr/local" BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -o root -g wheel -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -o root -g wheel -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -o root -g wheel -m 444" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -o root -g wheel -m 444" limits -m 20m make check
    cd: can't cd to /usr/ports/swsoft/work/ImageMagick/usr/ports/graphics/ImageMagick/work/ImageMagick-6.3.6
    *** Error code 2

I can see the directory it can't cd to but there's nothign in there.

Also installed pecl-imagick via ports and it seems to be ok. Shows up as enabled in my php environment info.

Thanks for any insights.