• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ImageMagick on freeBSD w/Plesk

A

AngeloS

Need help installing ImageMagick please. Running freeBSD 6.4 with Plesk 8.2 and php5

Installed ImageMagick via freeBSD ports and all seems ok but I can seem to get it to work with Plesk and php, getting error code 127.

Here's my ssh message:

mail# cd /usr/ports/graphics/ImageMagick
mail# make test
cd /usr/ports/swsoft/work/ImageMagick/usr/ports/graphics/ImageMagick/work/ImageMagick-6.3.6 && /usr/bin/env FONTCONFIG_CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include" SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES LIBTOOL=/usr/local/bin/libtool LIBTOOLIZE=/usr/local/bin/libtoolize LIBTOOL_M4=/usr/local/share/aclocal/libtool.m4 PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local X11BASE=/usr/local MOTIFLIB="-L/usr/local/lib -lXm -lXp" LIBDIR="/usr/lib" CFLAGS="-O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe " CXXFLAGS="-O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe" MANPREFIX="/usr/local" BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -o root -g wheel -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -o root -g wheel -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -o root -g wheel -m 444" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -o root -g wheel -m 444" limits -m 20m make check
cd: can't cd to /usr/ports/swsoft/work/ImageMagick/usr/ports/graphics/ImageMagick/work/ImageMagick-6.3.6
*** Error code 2

I can see the directory it can't cd to but there's nothign in there.

Also installed pecl-imagick via ports and it seems to be ok. Shows up as enabled in my php environment info.

Thanks for any insights.

Back