• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Imagick error on Centos 7 php 7

Tonies

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have this issue with imagick in the logs of my site after trying to upload an image: 500 error ar frontend when uploading an image.

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'URL\\IN\\Controller\\Upload\\Imagick' not found in MY/SITE/:163, referer: https://mysite/Controller/Upload/Uploadimage.php/X/view/getiframe/product-id/9/json//

I checked PHPinfo and see imagick and ran this command /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php -i | grep "imagick module version"
imagick module version => is 3.4.3.

I also added the directive in Addtional directives in Websites & Domains ---> PHP Settings as: extension=imagick.so

Restarted Apache but still the error persists when trying to upload a file in my site, can you advise how to troubleshoot and resolve, please?

2018-03-16_042035.png 2018-03-16_042100.png

Thanks very much in advance.

Last edited:
What is the output of command

# /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php -m | grep imag

?

Hi IgorG.

Thank for the reply.

Running the command: # /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php -m | grep imag

Returns: # imagick

To note, there was an error after checking in httpd log: PHP Warning: Module 'imagick' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

So I removed the previously added directive in Addtional directives in Websites & Domains ---> PHP Settings as: extension=imagick.so

I am assuming now that it is already loaded so why would I be getting the error above?

On a side note, can you please let me know if Apache automatically restarts/reloads when the "Apply" button is clicked once a change in made in the directives?

Thanks for anyone that can direct me on the two queries above.

Solved: After a few hours of digging, it ended up a module was missing a "\"in a PHP file when it was calling imagick.

Back