1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

IMAP Spam Begone alternative to dropmail or procmail

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Cameleon, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Cameleon

Cameleon Guest

I been diging for good way to move spam messages to spam folder on my box. Dropmail does not seems to work correcly so i am stuck with isbg wich is small superb python script that does all for you.

But I am stuck now, to do it's job I have to execute script with such command:

./isbg.py --delete --expunge --imaphost mail.domain.com --imapuser user@domain.com

So, wheen i got multiple clients, and they are creating email's crazy way would be add every email by hand, so I would need to add to event handler module in plesk something like that: "wheen creating new email", get email and domain name, put that in my file as new line.

./isbg.py --delete --expunge --imaphost mail.domain2.com --imapuser user2@domain2.com

Little help, please ?
    Thanks in advance
    Kamil