• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Immunify+ extension purchased, activation error

schemer

Basic Pleskian
I bought the upgraded version for 1 year of Plesk Immunify+ and when I try to activate it I get this error message:

Here you can install your license key by entering an activation code.
Enter an activation code [I entered my activation code here]
Parent key not provided (Error code: 2)
Paste the activation code you received.

How do I activate this?
Thanks,
Dave

edit: After numerous attempts it looks like it finally accepted the key but when I click on the Immunify it doesn't look any different and I just bought Immunity AV+

edit #2. I think it may be working but it would be nice if after you upgrade to the Premium version, the name in the Plesk left side menu should reflect that. Change ImmunifyAV to ImmunifyAV+ or ImmunifyAV Premium.

Last edited:
I bought the upgraded version for 1 year of Plesk Immunify+ and when I try to activate it I get this error message:

Here you can install your license key by entering an activation code.
Enter an activation code [I entered my activation code here]
Parent key not provided (Error code: 2)
Paste the activation code you received.

How do I activate this?
Thanks,
Dave

edit: After numerous attempts it looks like it finally accepted the key but when I click on the Immunify it doesn't look any different and I just bought Immunity AV+

edit #2. I think it may be working but it would be nice if after you upgrade to the Premium version, the name in the Plesk left side menu should reflect that. Change ImmunifyAV to ImmunifyAV+ or ImmunifyAV Premium.
Hello,
This information in our documentation will be useful here FAQ and Known Issues
If it doesn't help please create a ticket here https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and technical experts will help you asap.

Thanks, it works fine. Just wondered why the upgraded (paid for) version didn't change the name of the app to "Pro".

Back