• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Impossible de reconfigure web server

decanet

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

On a CentOS 7.2 64bits server with Plesk 12.5.30, I currently can't reconfigure web server.

My problem is on one domain, the webmail subdomain shows the default page. After a quick check, Roundcube is enabled on it, so it should works.

I have tried to reconfigure webserver, but the "/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all" didn't stop running (no error, no message, but the process never finish).

I've tried too a repair (/usr/local/psa/bin/repair --web), but the process freeze at:

Repairing server-wide configuration parameters for web servers..

I've tried to check into repair log (in /var/log/plesk/repair-20160912-123135.log), but there is no more information.

Apache server's restarts are ok without error.

What can I check more to find the problem reason (and so, its solution) ?

Thanks
Regards

Benjamin

OK, the problem is solved. I finally reboot the server and after that, everything is OK. I can reconfigure my server without any problem.
Strange...

Back