• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Incoming Email pipe to a PHP script

M

MarjuneA

Hi,
I'm running Plesk 10.x with its default services. In regards to its email service, I want an incoming emails to be piped to a php script. How to I do this?

Thank you.

Thank you for the link.

Another thing is, it seems that Plesk doesn't have email filtering, is there another way to filter deferred emails?

It is like this, using the fifth parameters on PHP mail() I set the 'return-path' into '<identifier>[email protected]'. Whenever the email is marked as 'deferred', it would be filtered so that I can determine which email it is and pipe it to a php script to handle it. How would to do this on Plesk 10.x?

The same method was implemented on CPanel and it works. But since we migrated on Plesk, and I'm new to it.

Thank you.

oSticket email piping with qmail

Here is a little tip... If you are getting errors in the maillog saying it is unable to open the file try this:

Check if you are running php as fastcgi...if you are, then make sure you use /user/bin/php-cgi instead of /user/bin/php.

This will resolve the permission issues with email piping from oSTicket.

Back