• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Incresing php memory limit

calbasi

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have a Debian 6 VPS hosting with Plesk 11. I wonder how can I increase php memory limit from 128Mb to 192Mb. I've edited /etc/php5/apache2 but my drupal status page still shows 128Mb.

And, second, where/how can I know the php memory limit?

Regards

Maybe you're editing the wrong php.ini.

If your domain runs as Apache module, then sure, you're editing the correct file ("/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini").
If your domain runs as FastCGI application, then you have to edit "/etc/php5/cgi/php.ini".

You can check that by clicking on your domain name (when you're on tab "Websites & Domain in your control panel), and there under "Web Scripting and Statistics" is "PHP support" (also make sure that drupal support is checked if you're doing something with that).

Or create new ".php" file, something like "test.php" and type there:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Save the file and check it in your browser, and you can check there also for "Configuration File (php.ini) Path".

Update: I've managed it throw Plesk panel:

Domains > mydomain.??? > Web sites and domains > Show advanced settings > Security and scripting > PHP config

Ps.: but I can not find "drupal support" there, as you suggested ;-)

I had a similar problem with a site that require this increase memory. I asked my hosting provider and they repaired it

It fixed when I use the Plesk panel:

Domains > mydomain.??? > Web sites and domains > Show advanced settings > Security and scripting > PHP config

Back