• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Individual restore

C

ChristophP

I want to use Backup/Restore to transfer all my configuration and data to another system. This works good. But one mysql database is synchronized, and if I Restore this, my synchronization gets wrong.

So I try to restore all, but without this database. My backup goes to the ftp-repository and on the other machine access to this backup file. When I restore with plesk, there are only general options to solve conflicts. But i cannot choose single objects to restore or not. Is there any solution for this Problem?

Try to use /usr/local/psa/bin/backup-unpack utility. But make sure that there is correct names. It should be underscore instead hyphen:

# cat /usr/local/psa/bin/backup-unpack
#!/usr/bin/python2.4

import sys
sys.path[:0] = ["/usr/lib/sw/python2.4/site-packages","/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python","/usr/local/psa/admin/share/backup_unpack"]
import backup_unpack
backup_unpack.main()

And please let me know if it help you or not.

How to use ???

I tried this, but I don't know how I can use it.

(S)s15334812:/ # /usr/local/psa/bin/backup-unpack list /var/lib/psa/dumps/pfeifer_info_0911151720.xml
Runtime error: ('Top level is not multipart/related', 'text/plain')

"extract" does the same.

Am I on the wrong way?

I read the topic and the documentation.

Tried first
# /usr/local/psa/bin/backup-unpack extract /var/lib/psa/dumps/srv_bkup

I get the following

File "/usr/local/psa/bin/backup-unpack", line 5
import backup-unpack
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Same error if I try
# /usr/local/psa/bin/backup-unpack list /var/lib/psa/dumps/srv_bkup