• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Info about update

Carloz

Basic Pleskian
Hello, I apologize for the disorder, but I've got a question.

My plesk installation (12.0.18 Aggiorna #75) says that there is a new version available to install (12.5.30).

I get along very well with the current version 12.0.18 and I wouldn't update it to avoid problems in plesk.

Can I keep this version? Security updates will be released anyway for my 12.0.18 plesk version?

Or is it better that I immediately update it to the newer 12.5 to avoid future security issues?

Thanks in advance,

Carlo

Security updates will be released anyway for my 12.0.18 plesk version?
Yes, we will release security updates for 12.0.8 for some time.
But I strongly recommend you consider upgrade possibility to latest 12.5 version if you need more great features and support modern third-party software.

Hello Igor, thank you for your fast reply.

I will follow your suggestion. The problem is that there are now more than 40 websites hosted and running on my plesk, so I'll need immediate help if something goes wrong with the update process (Also for a fee).

Where have I to go to open a ticket if something goes wrong? Other times, in the past, I tried to contact the live chat support but the plesk website sayd that my license is not authorized for chat or online technical support.

Thank you again,

Carlo

Back