1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Inodes reaching maximum

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by meem, Jun 22, 2009.

1. meem

meem Guest

I'm running Plesk 9 on a VPS, my inodes are at 94% capacity and rising. My disk space is very low and mail queue is clear so I assume there must be a ton of temp files somewhere. Any help with how to find and purge them would be greatly appreciated. I can open SSH in needed. If someone thinks the culprit is something other than temp files please feel free to respond.

2. John Kiniston

John Kiniston Basic Pleskian

Are you running drweb? my copy has hundreds of files it's kept that were infected, the database for it also spans hundreds of files.

3. meem

meem Guest

thanks for your reply. i haven't drweb in months. i did find a few hundred files in the infected folder which i purged. but i'm still looking for what has to be 1000s of files temp or otherwise.