• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

instalation problem

T

twintech

When I want to install version 7.5.1 over my 7.03 version I recieve:

We have detected an earlier failed migration attemp. Your system might be left in the state that is not suitabe for an automatic migration. Please contact SWsoft support team for further instruction and help with migration.

How can I reset this? I have tried some weeks ago to upgrade from 7.03 to 7.5 but I cancelled they installation due a error with they software.

Originally posted by twintech
When I want to install version 7.5.1 over my 7.03 version I recieve:

We have detected an earlier failed migration attemp. Your system might be left in the state that is not suitabe for an automatic migration. Please contact SWsoft support team for further instruction and help with migration.

How can I reset this? I have tried some weeks ago to upgrade from 7.03 to 7.5 but I cancelled they installation due a error with they software.

Please contact support and they will help you.

are u sure yo wanna do this..if you are not having too many problems with the current vesion...i would suggest to continue with it ...and if you really want to install 7.5 ..go for a fresh installtion

Back