• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Install Memcached Issue

Mathieu95

New Pleskian
Hi,

I try to install Memcached on my Plesk on Ubutun 20.0.4 but i have some issue.

I follow this article https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...emcached-PHP-extension-for-Plesk-PHP-handlers

And at the final point i have this error :

Code:
root@admiring-noether:~# /opt/plesk/php/7.4/bin/php -m | grep memcached
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'memcached.so' (tried: /opt/plesk/php/7.4/lib/php/modules/memcached.so (/opt/plesk/php/7.4/lib/php/modules/memcached.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /opt/plesk/php/7.4/lib/php/modules/memcached.so.so (/opt/plesk/php/7.4/lib/php/modules/memcached.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0

If you have any ideas :)

Thanks !

PS : Sorry for my bad english im French

Obviously, at some of the previous stages, you had an error and the 'memcached.so' module was not compiled and installed successfully. You are showing the result, not the original error, so it is impossible to help you here. Go through all the steps again from the beginning and find and show the original error that caused the module not to be compiled.

Back