• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Installatron and wordpress toolkit and apps catalog?

Linulex

Silver Pleskian
It it safe to use all 3 together or would they break each other? Or what combination of 2 of them is safe?

And what has Apps Catalog over Installatron? I remember that in the beginning Apps Catalog could not upgrade/update installed scripts, is this already possible?

Regards
Jan

Apps catalog and WP toolkit are integrated into Plesk. In general these options are more preferable than 3rd party solutions like Installatron.
The apps installed via Apps catalog could be upgraded automatically or manually (depends on your preferences). The feature exists for a long time already.
If you want to install and manage WordPress, then WP toolkit is most preferable option.

Thank you, i think we will opt then for Installatron + Wordpress Toolkit

Installatron are "only" files and we use a 3rth party solution to backup servers. That makes it easy to revert to a previous version from backup if anything goes wrong because it i not interwoven with the psa database.

and we own www.installatron.nl
(yes, a shameless commercial ;-)

Regards
Jan

Back