• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Installed 7.5.3 update, sitebuilder stopped working

D

deemccraw

Guest
I have a plesk server with sitebuilder for plesk installed. Today, I updated from plesk 7.5.2 to 7.5.3 and sitebuilder stopped working. None of the url's that previously worked (for several months) now work.

The email reports from the autoupdater say that the installation was successful, but when I go to the sitebuilder urls, nothing happens.

Any suggestions?
 
I followed the advice in the thread about 7.5.3 horde problems (including the 5.0 loader), restarted the plesk services and it cured the sitebuilder problem (and problems with other php-dependent websites).
 
Back
Top