• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installed patch 2 days ago

H

HisNibs

Now everyday I have a new issue.

Users cannot Authenticate with FrontPAge to access sites.
WebStats. (They never could)

New One:
Started: Wed Feb 04 05:24:23 2004
as user: Administrator
C:\PROGRAM FILES\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe:Can't get short process path for 'C:\PROGRAM'
Ended: Wed Feb 04 05:24:23 2004.

New One:
Was unable to send mail (fixed)

New One:
IIS now has to run with IIS 5.0 user mode turned off or all sites die. I wanted to be able to use IIS 6, but is it documented now that Plesk can run outside of of IIS User Mode?

New One:
Page unavailable errors accessing plesk interface or login pages, webmail. Refresh the page then the page displays.

Old One:
The ASP.Net client folder appears in the default web site for IIS. This is the only place it appears. If ASP.NET is enabled shouldn't the client folder appear in all domains?

In short I am finding multiple issues. I thought they were related to IIS running in 6 mode. When I switched back to 5 all sites were unavailable. Are we really running as IIS 6?

1. 6.5.1 runs IIS 6.0 in native mode. That is documented in the patch documentation.

2. ASP.NET operates properly without the ASP.NET folder. That was something primarily relating to IIS 5.0 and IIS 5.0 isolation mode for IIS 6.0. IIS 6.0 does not require this folder.

3. Pages requiring refresh, have you installed the Mapping.dll hotfix or obtained it from Plesk Support?

4. Change program files to progra~1.

For frontpage users enter FrontPage Administration through Plesk using the domain level account. Change the user roles for all rather than just administrator.

Back