• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Installing a Network Solutions SSL Certificate

W

wallyp

Guest
Hi,

Am trying to install a certificate from network solutions and having the CA cert does not sign error. Had restarted my server this morning in the hopes that may do something...which it did...it made Apache not restart on the reboot. I was able to go in and disable this domain with the cert and restart apache fine but the certificate issue is still there.

I am using the bundled CA that network solutions has supplied as well. One question I have is I have the domain listes as:

domain.com

...in the set-up of it. The domain on the certificate though is listed as www.domain.com. Is this perhaps where the problem is?

Any help would be appreciated.
 
Back
Top