• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Integration of RoundCube WebMail

B

bjsteiger

Guest
Has anyone tried to configure RoundCumbe WebMail with Plesk ---

http://roundcube.net/

Its basically a very user friendly web mail client using AJAX! Very Cool Stuff

I'm not the programming type but I would be interested in using this instead of Horde?

Thanks,
Brandon
 
I like it, but I wasn't going to mess with it till at least version 1.0. I would rather have the PSA looking theme for Horde though.
 
Back
Top