• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Interface Management redirects to homepage

Arian

New Pleskian
Username:

TITLE

Interface Management redirects to homepage

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

Plesk 18.0.46 Update #1 , Ubuntu 18.04LTS or 22.04LTS, x64

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

Under Tool & Settings , Interface Management is not opening the page but redirecting back to the Homepage

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

1. Login as Administrator.
2. Go to Tools & Settings.
3. Click on Interface Management (under Plesk Plesk Appearance)

ACTUAL RESULT

It's redirecting to the Homepage.

EXPECTED RESULT

Opening the Interface Management Page.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Confirm bug

Sorry, I can't reproduce it on our Plesk 18.0.46 Update #1 test servers. Need more details for reproducing.

Sorry, I can't reproduce it on our Plesk 18.0.46 Update #1 test servers. Need more details for reproducing.

I understand, I haven't seen this before either. I have no other idea how I can reproduce it because it's just clicking on the links :)
A few days ago we installed a new server with ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS and the latest version of Plesk, in our case 18.0.46 Update #1. You can see it in the last screenshot (it's still in the trail period) but it has the same issue as the other servers that has been updated to 18.0.46 Update #1 (See the other 3 screenshots).

And the /var/log/plesk/panel.log says
2953161:631f6576a7c16 ERR [panel] Permission denied.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 09.13.18.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 09.13.18.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 09.12.02.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 09.12.02.png
    254.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 09.14.42.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 09.14.42.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 09.15.22.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 09.15.22.png
    139.9 KB · Views: 5
From the one of the screenshots you've posted it looks like there are some front end scripting errors. Which sometimes can be caused by browser plugins or anti-virus/security software on you computer. Just out of curiosity, have you tried loggin in to Plesk from another device? Like maybe another computer, tablet of your phone, to see if you still run into the same issue?

Last edited:
From the one of the screenshots you've posted it looks like there is some front eind scripting errors going on. Which sometimes can be caused by browser plugins or anti-virus/security software on you computer. Just out of curiosity, have you tried loggin in to Plesk from another device? Like maybe another computer, tablet of your phone, to see if you still run into the same issue?
We tried different computers, browsers, etc..

The same problem is now existing under Branding, when you want to upload a custom logo. Very strange for a fresh install.

Hello Friends i am new member for this site so please suggest me i have no idea about this site rules..

Back