• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

"Invalid signature." error after upgrade to 11.5

TayfunA

New Pleskian
Hello

After upgrading to latest version 11.5.30, I keep on receving "Invalid signature."

I can not logo on to the panel now.

Can anyone help me urgently?

Already tried this before. Always forward itself to the problematic page.

This is windows server so cant use ssh. Maybe you can give me the right windows CMD commands to disable sso??

%plesk_dir%/bin/sso --disable

Note: %plesk_dir% is an environment variable, which points to Plesk installation folder. By default the installation folder is C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk

:)

thank you albertoz but I am not really an expert i command line. Would you please give me the the full command for windows cmd? I couldnt managed to enter the full command :(

try C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\bin\sso --disable

well ... the problem is getting more and more complicated.
I could disable the sso module according to your instructions. But now I am receiven the following errors :( I can not see the big picture. Iguess the problem is something else. but somehow I cant get the point :(

ERROR: Zend_Db_Statement_Exception: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.servicenodeenvironment' doesn't exist

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: Zend_Db_Statement_Exception
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.servicenodeconfiguration' doesn't exist (Pdo.php:234)
0: Pdo.php:234
Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(array)
1: Statement.php:300
Zend_Db_Statement->execute(array)
2: Abstract.php:479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(string 'DESCRIBE `ServiceNodeEnvironment`', array)
3: Abstract.php:238
Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(string 'DESCRIBE `ServiceNodeEnvironment`', array)
4: Mysql.php:19
Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(string 'DESCRIBE `ServiceNodeEnvironment`')
5: Mysql.php:169
Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->describeTable(string 'ServiceNodeEnvironment', NULL null)
6: Abstract.php:835
Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->_setupMetadata()
7: Abstract.php:874
Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->_setupPrimaryKey()
8: Abstract.php:982
Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->info()
9: Select.php:100
Zend_Db_Table_Select->setTable(object of type Db_Table_Broker_ServiceNodeEnvironment)
10: Select.php:78
Zend_Db_Table_Select->__construct(object of type Db_Table_Broker_ServiceNodeEnvironment)
11: Abstract.php:1018
Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->select()
12: Abstract.php:1331
Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->fetchAll(string '`serviceNodeId` = '1' AND `section` = 'componentsCache'')
13: Abstract.php:200
Db_Table_Abstract->findByFields(array)
14: Dictionary.php:67
Db_Table_Dictionary->_load()
15: Dictionary.php:61
Db_Table_Dictionary->__construct(string '1')
16: ServiceNodeEnvironment.php:35
Db_Table_Dictionary_ServiceNodeEnvironment->__construct(object of type Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode_ManagementNode, string 'componentsCache')
17: Windows.php:20
Service_Node_Environment_Components_Cache_Windows->__construct(object of type Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode_ManagementNode, array)
18: Environment.php:115
Service_Node_Environment->componentsCacheWindows(array)
19: Windows.php:36
Service_Driver_Packages_Windows->_componentsCache()
20: Windows.php:98
Service_Driver_Packages_Windows->sync()
21: login_up.php3:57

i don't know i use always linux plesk edition

try to renable try C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\bin\sso --enable

Back