• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue iOS Mobile App, No events, No push notifications

jasonames

New Pleskian
My plesk mobile app connects fine, the info screen is populated, the events screen has "no events", services looks accurate. The only thing in panel_error is about a depreciated protocol version (1.6.7.0, and 1.6.5.0 both show up, and it says current 1.6.9.1)

I've tried reinstalling the app, the extension, adding the extension manually and from the mobile app, and combinations of reinstalling the app and extension.
When I first setup Plesk, it seemed to work for a moment, two events related to spam assassin showed up, but nothing else ever showed up since then. (couple months) It is clear now.

I also never get any push notifications (which I imagine is a side effect of the events issue)

Anyone have this issue before, any guesses to a fix?

It seems like you've tried a lot of troubleshooting steps already. The deprecated protocol versions might be causing some of the issues. Have you checked if there's an update available for Plesk itself or for any related extensions? Sometimes, clearing the app cache or even restarting the server can help. If nothing works, reaching out to Plesk support might be the next best step. Good luck, and hope you get it sorted soon!

Yeah, everything is up to date. I've even tried on a completely fresh install. I think the system is just broken.

Back