1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

IP pool is empty - after Upgrade 10.4.4

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by HernanR, Nov 30, 2011.

1. HernanR

HernanR Guest

When i want to add a subdomain i get:
    "Error: Unable to update domain data: Domain::update failed: Failed to switch on the webmail service.: IP pool is empty."

Later the subdomain appears in the list but i cant resolve it, i think this is related to post: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=208848

Could anybody help me troubleshooting this?

CentOS release 5.5 (Final)
    Plesk 10.4.4

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
  3. HernanR

HernanR Guest

Hi! This is not my issue, my issue is related to last update to plesk 10.4.4, after update all of my subdomains dont work.
    The DNS template is OK, i have tried deactivating master to slave, rebooting, and delete and re-create subdomains but still not working.
    Could you helpme?

4. esbon

esbon Basic Pleskian

23%
    Hi I have the same issue, but it happened after I changed changed the subscriber of one of the domains. Please help

5. esbon

esbon Basic Pleskian

23%
    I am now able to add new subscriptions if I set some of the dedicated ip addresses to shared. I would like to solve this, since it is not the default panel behavior. Someone please help