• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue iPhone mail auto-configuration (QR-code) gives "Profile Error"

Maarten.

Golden Pleskian
Plesk Guru
Hi,

I just noticed that scanning the generated QR code with your iPhone’s camera results in a "Profile Error" popup on the iPhone. Anyone else can confirm this?

The log looks fine:

"GET /email.mobileconfig?emailaddress=[email protected] HTTP/2.0" 200 8306 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.3 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1"

I'm using:
- iOS 15.3
- Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.40 Update #3

iOS 12.5 gives no result at all when you download the profile.

Hi,

I saw that error report but I get a 200 response status code, not a 500 response status code.
Looks like something different?

Ohw, I see. It's interesting that you get a 200 response. I am only able to replicate this with a 500 error code as a response. Although I only have machines with Plesk 18.0.41 available to test on and you've encountered the issue on .40. Perhaps thats the cause of difference? Either way, the QR code isn't working, which hopefully will be fixed in the next release.

Back