• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Is anyone NOT having problem with 7.5

P

pboisso

Hello,

I know that this forum is for troubleshooting and so I expect to see problem of the software here. What we don't see though is people saying "this is working great".

What I am wondering is if anyone reading those forum is NOT having any problem with 7.5. We still have not purchased our license, but we were planning on doing so this week. We are currently wondering wether we should go with 7.5 or 7.0.3.

Thanks for reading.

Patrice

Start with 7.0.3. When SWsoft releases an update that actually gets the software working, then upgrade to 7.5

I did actually find one person over at the ServerMatrix

He actually had no problem upgrading plesk, but it would see that he is the only one.

~Garrett

there are problems with 7.5 so i recommend 7.0.3

I am still having problems with 75. while upgrading from 7.0.2 so ill back to 7.0.2 or install 7.0.3

My servers won't even let me upgrade from .02 to .03. So apprently they know it will break them so they won't let me accidentally kill them. :p

02 to 03 is a perfectly fine upgrade. It actually fixes problems rather then cause more.

I don't think I've had any serious problems with 7.5. I wrote my own scripts to alias domains (which is a feature I don't think any version of Plesk supports) and I've had to tweak a few things such as the proftpd.conf for quick ftp logins. I had some problems during the install, but I think that was my fault for not installing on a completely clean system to begin with.

For the time being I'm very pleased with 7.5, and am prepared to buy it again when I need a new server (which will be soon).

My provider upgraded, and although I can't comment on the administrative end, my experience as with my reseller account has been very pleasant so far. I like 7.5.

there are les number of server wide issues with plesk 7.5 when compared to 7.0.3....thats acttually a releif...;)

Back