1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Is their a way to have AWSTATS support "Update now"

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by iis-newb, Sep 13, 2005.

1. iis-newb

iis-newb Guest

Having hosted on a linux box running Cpanel, AWSTATS was being used and in the AWSTATS, at the top of the page, their was an option that said "Update stats now" . Clicking on that would update the stats immediately. Does anyone know if this is possible on AWSTATS in plesk. ?

2. Mr.Incredible

Mr.Incredible Guest

nope, it's not possible, Plesk calculated statistics as you set it in Plesk scheduler.

3. Xtreme-IT

Xtreme-IT Guest

I have a few customers who need more frequent statistics, so I update a few domains each hour.

Use:
    /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/astatsupdate -d domain.com
    Make sure to alter the awstats config to read the running access logs, not the rotated logs. Maybe you could script this so it can be done from the awstats page using a link.

Good luck

4. vekna

vekna Guest

Hi

It works under Linux, but not work under windows =))

Probably you can create custom button, to execute statistics.exe... it placed in %plesk_bin%
    But it willbe calculate statistics for all domains. No any options for statistics.exe utility to customize it =((

5. sieb@

sieb@ Guest

You could just edit the task in the windows task scheduler to run it every hour or so instead of 4am.