• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Is their a way to have AWSTATS support "Update now"

I

iis-newb

Having hosted on a linux box running Cpanel, AWSTATS was being used and in the AWSTATS, at the top of the page, their was an option that said "Update stats now" . Clicking on that would update the stats immediately. Does anyone know if this is possible on AWSTATS in plesk. ?

nope, it's not possible, Plesk calculated statistics as you set it in Plesk scheduler.

I have a few customers who need more frequent statistics, so I update a few domains each hour.

Use:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/astatsupdate -d domain.com
Make sure to alter the awstats config to read the running access logs, not the rotated logs. Maybe you could script this so it can be done from the awstats page using a link.

Good luck

Hi

It works under Linux, but not work under windows =))

Probably you can create custom button, to execute statistics.exe... it placed in %plesk_bin%
But it willbe calculate statistics for all domains. No any options for statistics.exe utility to customize it =((

You could just edit the task in the windows task scheduler to run it every hour or so instead of 4am.

Back