• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Is there a way to see contents of the postfix greylisting?

kassi

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.60 #1
I recently switched on greylisting and wonder if I have the possibility to see, which domains (or IPs?) are already saved as being ok for new mail to pass, and maybe also what's currently in the "waiting" (for email to arrive again) state?

You can use the command line to check the greylisting status:
Code:
# plesk bin grey_listing --info-server
# plesk bin grey_listing --info-domain domain.com

Check this page for more commands:

Iguess, to see the contents of Postfix greylisting you can check the mail logs (/var/log/mail.log) for greylisting entries and query the greylisting database (using db_dump for Postgrey or SQL queries for SQLGrey)

Not sure that's gonna help, but you can try it.

@Maarten. I tried that already, but the commands you mentioned only show some pretty static information. The server info shows a list of fixed domains and has nothing to do with the mails that arrived at my system. For the domain info it only shows that it's enabled.

@DamienOrtega I did that first, but it's the reason why I want to see what the greylisting status of individual mail sender addresses is. I received a mail and it was rejected several times (every 10 minutes) instead of being accepted the second time it has been sent.

Back