• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue at install remi repository

kanense

Basic Pleskian
Good day,

I'am following the follow KB article for upgrade/update PHP from version: php-5.3.3-27.el6_5.1.x86_64 to at least 5.3.10 (as the req. from joomla 3.3 and up), but every time I add:

Code:
# sudo rpm -Uvh remi-release-6*.rpm epel-release-6*.rpm
I get:

Code:
warning: remi-release-6.rpm: Header V3 DSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 00f97f56: NOKEY
Preparing...                ########################################### [100%]
        package epel-release-6-8.noarch is already installed

Then when I go to edit and Enable remi repository by
Code:
sudo vi /etc/yum.repos.d/remi.repo

The fily are empty, nothing to do.

What I'am doing wrong? Any other way for upgrade PHP?

my system:

CPU: GenuineIntel, Intel Core i7 9xx (Nehalem ClassCore i7)
Parallels Plesk v12.0.18_build1200140606.15 os_CentOS 6
PHP: 5.3.3-27.el6_5.1

Hello,

Sorry for late reply. The article not work for me. I still get error at and remi repository.

Is anyway for use the atomic repo without have nucleus subscrition?

edit:

I successful upgrade PHP from 5.3.3.27 to 5.4 by using the follow guide for add remi repository:

Then run
yum update

next I have added ioncube by:

yum install php-ioncube-loader

So far it seem to work.

Last edited:
Back