• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Forwarded to devs Issue in Plesk DB after deleting domains

karam

Basic Pleskian
Username: karam

TITLE

Issue in Plesk DB after deleting domains

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.33 Update #1, CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

Hi there, it's a bug to report, as I have multiple servers, and all of the sudden, all of them had the same problem, when deleting a domain or subdomain, there's always a problem in Plesk DB, it's not deleting automatically not needed data.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

1- Create a subdomain or domain
2- Delete that subdomain or domain
3- Go to Tools & Settings > Diagnose & Repair, check Plesk Database or Web & FTP Servers

You will see that there are leftover data in the Plesk DB

ACTUAL RESULT

Web & FTP Servers: Checking for extra configurations in database not owned by any object There are some unnecessary configurations in the database.

Plesk Database: Checking the consistency of the Plesk database Inconsistency in the table 'Configurations' for the column objectId: No rows in the table 'domains' with id = XX

EXPECTED RESULT

Web & FTP Servers: No issues detected
Plesk Database: No issues detected

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

I can continue and repair that issue automatically via UI or plesk repair db
But this shouldn't happen, It didn't happen before.. It's a bug

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Confirm bug

I can confirm very similar issues since a few minor Obsidian updates. Here removal of customers frequently fails with an error that the APS application could not be removed. Afterwards, plesk repair db shows some errors. The subscription is removed, but the customer remains in the database and cannot be removed until "plesk repair db -y" is run to fix the database errors. It has happened on several servers on the current Obisidian MU.

It is a known issue with id PPPM-12758
The issue has been fixed in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.34, which released yesterday.
Consider updating the version of Plesk.

Back