• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue with builder templates

nessa421

New Pleskian
Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder for Linux/Unix
4.5.0 Hotfix-20081118 (2008111812)

There's an issue that popped up a week or so ago where when users upload a banner, it overlays that banner on the existing banner. Therefore, there ends up being *two* banners, where you can see the old one peeking out from under the new one.

Please provide some more info here:
Could you please provide some screen shot or something?
Is there particular design template which could be used for testing?
Which are step-by-step instructions for reproducing this case?

Hello,

One, for example, is<removed>where you can see the custom banner above the original template banner. In the past when someone uploads a banner too small it would just show whitespace. Template being used is xet-01, and can be reproduced

> In Design > banner, browse and open the file and the file name appeared in the name box, as it normally would, and then hit the upload button

The screen did its normal thing and told me it was uploading but instead reverted back to the default image without a change and with the file name box clear again, in other words as though nohting had even been attempted. No error message.

The help pages do not tell me how to delete the 800x178 file from the drop down image list and I would also like to do that...

As I understand this issue took place in the past? Please clarify as for now I can see your were able to upload some custom banner successfully. As I remember this issue was corrected in latest hotfixes for Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 version.
As for ability to remove banners it is not available in current version but it is planned to add this functionality into future Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder versions.

what happens is that the first time a user can upload a banner, but if they try to upload another banner that is larger, it doesn't upload. And since they can't delete the banner, they end up being stuck with it.

Actually, it should be possible to upload several custom banners. If there is a problem with it, let me know which template do you use and step-by-step actions to reproduce the case.

Back