• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Issue with cloudflare and Plesk, Error 522

Korkodilos_

New Pleskian
Having an issue today. Not sure if it's Plesk or Cloudflare related. All my website with DNS managed in cloudflare, are getting an error 522 from cloudflare.

I checked banned IPs, didn't find any cloudflare IPs, but whitelisted them all anyway. Also turned off the WAF, still the same.

I know that chances are that it's a cloudflare issue, any ideas if there's something i could do to solve it? No changes have been made to the server.

hello @Korkodilos_ ,

when you're doing nslookup of your domains - what IP displayed for them?
real IP of your server or cloudflare ?

if you add IP of you server for some of your domain to the hosts and try to open it - will it work or it will continue return error 522 ?

actually, error 522 mean that cloudflare is not able connect to your servers by some reasons. So you need to identify, is your server works or this is a problem with communication between your Plesk and Cloudflare.

When I visit with VPN from different location, websites work. When visiting from my IP (Greece) i'm getting error 522.

Some development sub domains that I have without proxy, work fine from all locations. My guess is that it's a Cloudflare issue with Greek Internet Providers or something. i'll give it some time....

Back