• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Issue with update / components page and Cloudflare

czech99

New Pleskian
Hello, hoping someone can help me resolve this problem I'm facing when protecting my site with Cloudflare. I've added my domain to Cloudflare and it's being proxied through their services. Originally I had issues with login page getting constantly prompted when in the admin port, but changing to allow multiple IP's help. Now I'm facing another issue. If I try and go to updates to apply an update or add/remove components I get a time out issue. If I turn off the cloudflare proxy on my domain, it will start working again. It would not be the end of the world should I need to manually turn that off from time to time, but it would definitely be nice if it just worked. Anyone see this issue before and or know a fix for it?

tldr
can't access updates page https://subdomain.mydomain.com:8447/ when domain behind cloudflare proxy

I don't understand. The update / component of what? Of Plesk?
the update page where you can also add or remove components

this page

plesk.png

Back