• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

I've migrated, what's next?

T

Tip20

Guest
Hello,

I am very novice at this stuff so please pardon my ignorance.:eek:

I am very proud that last night I successfully migrated from my old Plesk (7.5.2) to the new one (8.1.1)

The part I don't get is how the world knows to point to my new server so I can shut down the old one. Is it automatic after some time? Or is there another step I need to do. Seems like it should be simple but the answer is escaping me!

So, what do I need to do to make sure that the www is pulling from the new server?
Thanks in advance for any help!

Tom
 
Back
Top