• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

kernel 2.6.18 -> 2.6.25 - breaks psa-firewall - how to make it work with a new kernel

D

drbenway

Guest
Hi.

I have just installed a custom kernel on a Centos5.2 Plesk 8.6 server.

I copied the config from the centos kernel and enabled all iptables/net filter options.

When I rebooted into the new kernel all is fine except the psa-firewall error'd and was unable to use networking until I disabled psa-firewall

I know that the iptables modules were changed in the kernel (around 2.6.22 ish).

How do I make Plesk firewall work with a recent kernel - i'm assuming the kernel modules are loaded in a .conf file somewhere and need the names changed.

(i compile kernels all the time on many distro's the only hastle seems to be with psa firewalled servers...)

Any advise would be welcomed

Regards
 
Back
Top