• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Key file: /opt/drweb/drweb32.key - Key file was not found! (No such file or directory

S

SashiD

Hi,

I upgraded from 9.xx to latest version using the web based update button.
After upgrade, everything seems to work, except drweb.

On starting drweb, i get stuck at:

Key file: /opt/drweb/drweb32.key - Key file was not found! (No such file or directory)
A path to a valid license key file was not specified.

locate drweb32.key did not showed any files in the system with this name.
I tried to cp /etc/drweb/plesk.key to /opt/drweb/drweb32.key , but that does not work either [just trying]

My license includes drweb.
How do I fix this ?

Thanks,

I think it would be better to contact your sales representative and ask him about this drweb key.

I had purchased directly from plesk and just pay for annual renewal. I don't have any paid support so cannot file a ticket online. Hoping someone who might face similar issue will put in a solution here.

I currently have the same issue. Please let me know if you were able to find a solution. The only thing I received from Parallels is an order confirmation email.

Hello

Plesk free antivirus not installed license key /opt/drweb/drweb32.key . Please check your antivirus license its free or paid one

Free antivirus support 14 email account for virus protection.

Thanks

Back