• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Key Upgrade V8 to V9

EPICENTER

New Pleskian
Hello!
Yesterday my server crashed and now I installed Plesk V9. But my V8 key doesent work with the V9 Version.
A few days ago I upgraded my Plesk version so V9 and the licence key was automatic upgraded. But without upgrade die version of plesk my key doesent work.
I tried the uprade tool from the parallels homepage, but I dont now the emailadress I must enter in the tool. I bought my licence from a reseller! The problem ist, in germany many firms are in holliday ..and my reseller too!
What can I do! Is there another way to upgrade my key? I emailed the support from parallels but this is 2 day ago and I get now answer from it.
Hope someone can help me!
Regards Martin

I had the same problem after I reinstalled my server to and tried to put a fresh install of Plesk 9 on it. I then reinstalled again (probably not necessary) and installed a minimal install of 8.6, added my psa.key, then upgraded it to 9.0 (using the same autoinstaller script that I used for 8.6), then converted and restored my backups.

Hopefully you will have fixed this yourself or had a reply from plesk by now, but I thought I might as well reply incase someone else has this problem.

Back