• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Lack of reporting in Plesk 10

B

BradleyB

Hi,

Just my comments about version 10, there has been an improvement in the UI. The biggest problem that I see with this newest version of plesk is the pure lack of reporting. You don't have the ability to quickly sort based on the highest disk space users, or the highest bandwidth users.

All of the previous versions allowed you to click click on the domains tab and then click on total disk space or bandwidth which would give you the highest user for either of these options. This isn't possible with version 10, I can't understand why this would be removed.

I would say my #1 complaint is there is no way to find out what the disk usage on a mailbox without having to login to horde to find out if they are close to their mail quota, this makes zero sense.

Suggestions for improve version 10.
1. Add the ability to sort accounts by the top disk usage and the ability to also do a similar search by bandwidth.

2. Provide Email box quota information in the reporting section (similar to what was available with the previous versions of plesk)

I have been a very loyal Plesk customer, dating back to version 1 back in 2002. I have start considering moving to CPanel, because of these recent issue. I would hate to do that, but if things don't improve I will.

Do you mean something like that?
1)
A672I.png

2)
bmEKV.png

Sergey,

Thank you for the response. The problem with this is that you have to click on a client to view this data. What if you want to simply do a search for the biggest space or bandwidth users on the server, you shouldn't have to click on each client to view their usage.

With the previous versions of plesk you could go to the domains tab then simply select these options.
201109272132.png

what about a report for email usage, there is no way to tell if an email client is close to their quota or if they have even exceeded their quota, what do you suggest with that? There really needs to be an option that shows the users current usage, again just like the previous versions showed individual mailbox sizes.

Sergey,

The screen shots that you had includes, are those for a version that is not yet available?

Yes, these are from the upcoming next version.

The problem with this is that you have to click on a client to view this data. What if you want to simply do a search for the biggest space or bandwidth users on the server, you shouldn't have to click on each client to view their usage.

No, you won't need to click on Customer to get list of Domains. The list of domains is available server-wide.

what about a report for email usage, there is no way to tell if an email client is close to their quota or if they have even exceeded their quota, what do you suggest with that? There really needs to be an option that shows the users current usage, again just like the previous versions showed individual mailbox sizes.

This is exactly what I've shown on the screenshot #2 - individual mailbox size

Hi,

This is great, when do you expect this new version to be released?

Thanks again!

Sergey,
the information provided at your screenshots are exactly what we´ve been looking for!!
When do you expect to have this version available?
Thanks for a quick response!

This is Plesk 10.4. It is available for trial evaluation as Beta. Welcome in this thread. It has embedded feedback form, so looking forward for your opinions.

Regards

Back