• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Language Problems

J

JhoniR

Hi

I have installed the SiteBuilder 4.5 in my server, and then, i installed the portuguese language pack.

When the access is realized by the sitebuilder external link, the portuguese language pack works correctly, as default.

But when i try to access the sitebuilder by the plesk panel link, the language pack not works, and the sitebuilder still works in English.

Someone in here already seen this problem in the parallels sitebuilder?

Thanks.

Hi

I have installed the SiteBuilder 4.5 in my server, and then, i installed the portuguese language pack.

When the access is realized by the sitebuilder external link, the portuguese language pack works correctly, as default.

But when i try to access the sitebuilder by the plesk panel link, the language pack not works, and the sitebuilder still works in English.

Someone in here already seen this problem in the parallels sitebuilder?
1.gif

Thanks.

this link contain language supported by plesk panel
http://www.parallels.com/products/plesk86/lp/

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently, I too have had the same language issues. I had installed the site builder in my server. If I could remember, the version was that of 4.5. Although, I installed the Portuguese language, the site builder showed everything in English. The issue was resolved once I reinstalled.

Recently I have faced quite same problem. I reinstalled it and now its working very fine.

Back