• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Laravel 9 not recognised by the Toolkit extension

ralph22

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.44 Update #2
Hello,
Not sure if this is an issue with Laravel 9 or the extension but I've started a new application - manually, uploaded code via Git, run the toolkit to scan the folder and it doesn't recognise the application as Laravel.
But, on the main toolkit window my subdomain is listed as one of the Laravel applications but when clicking on it - it shows the same message: "No Laravel site yet?.. No problem!"
The application itself is running no problem, I'm runing the artisan commands via SSH but I miss the toolkit. And it is only application with L9, the other 5 - 6 I have are still on v7 & v8.
I'm running latest Plesk, extension versions so not sure if it's Laravel 9 or something else?

For applications to be discovered, the `public` directory must be set as the website document root, and the `artisan` file must be located in the parent directory.

Hello,
I believe I have all in place, the root folder is set to `httpdocs/public` and artisan sits inside httpdocs, as I can run it via SSH.
It is weird, as I can pull changes with Git and the site works as it should. It's just the Toolkit that doesn't recognise it, even though the domain is listed as Laravel app on the main Toolkit window.
I manage to do all I want manually but I would like to find out why this one particular site is not recognised by the Toolkit.

Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 16.18.18.png

Hello, i can confirm this issue. Laravel is setup in de proper folders. Artisan is present in the parent directory, public is the root of the site (subdirectory of the parent).

Could you please check the file and directory permissions?
Code:
# plesk repair fs -v example.com

Hello,
All permissions looks good, the command did not need to fix anything.
One thing I've noticed is, when I click on Install Application, it will find the Laravel app and show the default screen but after clicking away (changing to a different screen, pulling repo etc.) and coming back to it the screen changes to No Laravel Site

I would suggest you contact Plesk Support Team:

You can still get Plesk Support if your license does not include Plesk support. It's free for the first month:

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 15.25.53.png

Due to the lack of respons i can asume that this is een issue

You need one more post before you can report an issue (only users with 5 or more posts can report issues).
So please reply and submit a report if you think this is a bug:

Final post before bug reporting.
This is the folder structure. The structure is setup like required, de public directory is set as root. Artisan is present. Repair fs has been run as reported.
1670584715725.png

It looks like it should work.

If you can reproduce this issue, please report it as a bug:

If you can't reproduce it, please get in touch with Plesk support so they can investigate the issue directly on your server:

Sorry, you keep repeating yourself.
This is a community site where volunteers try to help others with their Plesk-related issues. We don't work for Plesk or anything like that. We do this in our spare time.

Your issue needs investigation by the Plesk support team. They don't bite and are extremely helpful. And best of all, it's free for the first month.
So please do yourself a favor and get in touch with them.

Back