• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Latest update on "Laravel Toolkit" causes Errors

Küpfer

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS
Plesk version and microupdate number
The latest update which enables queues causes errors in applications which do not have the package "plesk/ext-laravel-integration" installed.

Instead of simply executing a command in the "plesk-ext-laravel" namespace, the "Laravel Toolkit" should first check if the package is installed.

Error:
[2023-01-26T13:21:00.443049+00:00] production.ERROR: There are no commands defined in the "plesk-ext-laravel" namespace. {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\NamespaceNotFoundException(code: 0): There are no commands defined in the "plesk-ext-laravel" namespace. at /var/www/vhosts/***redacted***/application/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:632)"} []

Example-Check: array_key_exists('plesk-ext-laravel:list-env', \Artisan::all())

Seeing exactly the same issue - we have automated error reporting sending emails to us, and we receive multiple emails detailing this error whenever we navigate to the Laravel extension page.

Seeing exactly the same issue - we have automated error reporting sending emails to us, and we receive multiple emails detailing this error whenever we navigate to the Laravel extension page.
Do you have plesk/ext-laravel-integration installed?

Do you have plesk/ext-laravel-integration installed?
Hi @Peter Debik the problem is if you don't have the extension installed you get the error and if you have any kind of error reports you get a lot notified.
The problem is not the package, but the Laravel Toolkit in Plesk is trying to run commands for a non-existent package. It should first check if the package is installed.
In my case, I get notified by Microsoft Teams when an error occurs in one of my applications. So after integration of "queue" into the Laravel toolkit, I was notified that ALL my applications had a problem. I "fixed" it by adding the package to all applications (updates to live applications, during business hours, YAY!).

Back