• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

large file uploads plesk 12.5 with CentOS 7.1

Bynot

New Pleskian
I am having some problems with uploading files of over 128MB under this size is fine.

The software is Invision Power Board 4.1.3.2 using IP Downloads.

When I try and upload a file over a 128MB it just gets stuck in a loop and restarts the upload after 23%.

I am sure it is not a problem with Invision Power Board because I have installed it on Cpanel and CentOS (CWP) and all file uploads over 128MB work without any problems.

It only happens with Plesk Panel 12.5.

I set the php.ini in the domain php settings in Plesk to allow for large file uploads. (each domain can have a custom php.ini file that overrides the main php.in)

PHP version 5.6.14 run PHP as FPM application served by Apache

memory_limit = 512M

max_execution_time = 60

max_input_time = 60

post_max_size = 500M

upload_max_filesize = 450M

opcache.enable = on

I have also tried.

FPM application served by nginx
FastCGI application served by Apache

With same results.

CPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU W3520 @ 2.67GHz (8 core(s))

Version Plesk v12.5.30_build1205150826.19 os_CentOS 7

OS CentOS Linux 7.1.1503 (Core)

16GB of ram

I am at a loss while the upload is failing and am stuck for a solution.

If needed I can give access to server.

Hi Bynot,

each domain has their very own log - files, located at: /var/www/vhosts/system/subdomain-or-domain.com/logs

Please investigate domain - specific issues with the help of log - files. Consider as well to use a "phpinfo - file" ( http://php.net/manual/function.phpinfo.php ), to ensure, that all your domain - specific php - settings meet your desired modifications. If you need help with your investigations, please provide corresponding log - file - errors ( you could use BB-Codes for a better forum view: Insert...CODE ).

UFHH01,

Thanks for the reply, I had just figured out the problem after days of trying to get the problem sorted out it was the domain nginx.conf file that needed altering in the /var/www/vhosts/system/subdomain-or-domain.com/

I have never had to do that before always just use the php.ini

Anyway all working now. :)

Back