• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Lets Encrypt not issuing certs for subdomains

mendip_discovery

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.11
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.64_build1800241008.13
I use cloudflare for my DNS but its not connected in plesk. Ages ago I used this to get around the issue of the dns etc. Its worked fine until recently.

For some reason my main domain updates fine, and I have ticked include subdomains etc. but for some reason the subdomains are not inlduded in that and they have thier own certificate and that wont update.

I get the,

Could not issue an SSL/TLS certificate for sub.example.co.uk
Details
Could not request a Let's Encrypt SSL/TLS certificate for sub.example.co.uk.

Go to http://sub.example.co.uk/.well-known/acme-challenge/25465asdas65d46as5d4as2d1a3sa65

and сheck if the authorization token is available.

If it is, try to request the certificate again. If the token is not available, there may be an issue with your DNS configuration.

Your domain in Plesk is hosted on the IP address(es): IP4 IP6, but the DNS challenge used another IP: cloudflare.

Make sure that the IP address(es) specified in the domain's DNS zone match the IP address(es) the domain is hosted on.

Back