• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue libmaodbc-plesk.so missing

KDederichs

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.61#5
Hey,

I got an issue...
After the the update script ubuntu20to22 got stuck in the dist-upgrade section SOMEWHERE I've been trying to manually reset the packages back to 20.4 (which is working as far as I can tell though it's a lot of work).

In the process I kind of by accident nuked the Plesk installation (ups) but got it restored with database dumps and logs of what was deleted, the only issue left is it can't find libmaodbc-plesk.so for some reason.

When I'm trying to run plesk repair installation it'll work but also complain that it can't find said lib:

===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of APS controller database has been completed.
Connection to APSC DB is not possible: ODBC error #01000: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/odbc/libmaodbc-plesk.so' : file not found
Trying to reset database user password for 'apsc@localhost'... done
APSC database has been registered successfully
Connection to APSC DB is not possible: ODBC error #01000: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/odbc/libmaodbc-plesk.so' : file not found

Warning: fix credentials for APS controller database

My question would be, what package do I have to install for the lib to return? Can't seem to find it...

Thanks in advance!

Back