• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved licence change

bitpt

New Pleskian
By mistake i buy a licence for virtuoso, qhen licence came can't use is a dedicated.

I try contact sales with more then 5 diferent emails and no answer to solve issue. Server is for a unique domain account (email only use) and we made several tests before.

Can some one, please, explain what we can do to solve this??

We pay in April 21 St, until today no answer or whatever to solve this.

Thank you,
1650763661791.png

Hi,

If you login to platform360.io, you can chat with a support agent. Maybe he/she can help you to fix this issue:

By mistake i buy a licence for virtuoso, qhen licence came can't use is a dedicated.

I try contact sales with more then 5 diferent emails and no answer to solve issue. Server is for a unique domain account (email only use) and we made several tests before.

Can some one, please, explain what we can do to solve this??

We pay in April 21 St, until today no answer or whatever to solve this.

Thank you,
View attachment 20676

You could go ahead and buy the correct licence and ask for a refund for the wrong one later. A new licence key for the correct environment will be required anyway.

Hi,

If you login to platform360.io, you can chat with a support agent. Maybe he/she can help you to fix this issue:

After 10 atempts to register in platform360, no email received to validate user, in gmail, hotmail, several company emails... this not work well for sure.

You could go ahead and buy the correct licence and ask for a refund for the wrong one later. A new licence key for the correct environment will be required anyway.
If trial finish and server have several tests(test customers, tests domains etc etc), how remove tests ... it's better install a free panel and forgot this, we never work with plesk always use CPANEL, however with cpanel prices we change, but seems same comapany with same errors...

For now plesk stole 1 month licence(no install and no user) and no form to solve BECAUSE OF A STUPID PLATAFORM CAN'T SEND EMAILS WELL FOR CUSTOMERS. I NEVER SEE NOTHING WORKING SO BAD FOR A NEW CLIENTS.

when someone does not speak English as a first language(or speak bad english like me) and tries make the correction in forum post, Time is insufficient... 4 minutes??
It's a joke a message owner have time limit to edit your own post if no reply has been posted

For now plesk stole 1 month licence(no install and no user) and no form to solve BECAUSE OF A STUPID PLATAFORM CAN'T SEND EMAILS WELL FOR CUSTOMERS. I NEVER SEE NOTHING WORKING SO BAD FOR A NEW CLIENTS.
"stole" - that sounds a bit too much exaggerated. First of all you should consider that this is a weekend, and most business people simply don't work on weekends. Your expectation is that you receive immediate fix for a mistake that you made yourself by buying the wrong licence. What's the hurry? Does this really need to be solved in this very minute? Why? Maybe patience can help you to overcome the bad feelings.

Then for example when buying something through Plesk directly, it is normally billed through Cleverbridge, and you could simply cancel the order there. Not possible? No problem, then Plesk will for sure find a solution for you. You don't reasonably think that a business that is driving millions of websites globally long-term betrays you for a single month of licencing, do you?

That you do not receive an email is not the fault of the sender, but the fault of the recipient. If you cannot receive emails on freemail providers, maybe you can check your junk mail folder there. It is a very common problem that freemail providers like GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo etc. either block other servers or at least move mails into junk. Maybe consider using a real mail account in a domain that does not block legitimate mails?

what weekend... April 21
  1. Several contact attempts
  2. Bad conections between trail and licence buy
  3. if licence isn't active.... charging

what name i do to this?

Again 4 minutes block...

what weekend, since April 21 more then 20 contact attempts.
  1. Several contact attempts
  2. Bad conections between trail and licence buy
  3. if licence isn't active.... charging

what name i do to this?

Fact.... We pay a service/product which we can't use, somenone received our money and noone cares about it...
Emails, reply, tickect doesn't work..
EMAILS is a fault of the sender, we try several servers including gmail and hotmail.

Others servers are CPANEL servers, and different servers, none spam marked or whatever... email don't come to server,
It's a joke... we work with internet since 2001 not a newbie new users.

even for this forum email confirmation have 60 +++ SPAM SCORE , need to disable filters to receive it

What company have a email service with a spam score +60, without DKIM

with ip blocked

URIBL_BLOCKED ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked. See DnsBlocklists - SPAMASSASSIN - Apache Software Foundation

and you tell us this is our problem not receive plesk emails??

As far as I know, you have received a reply from our License Team already. Can I close this thread?

even for this forum email confirmation have 60 +++ SPAM SCORE , need to disable filters to receive it

What company have a email service with a spam score +60, without DKIM

with ip blocked

URIBL_BLOCKED ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked. See DnsBlocklists - SPAMASSASSIN - Apache Software Foundation

and you tell us this is our problem not receive plesk emails??

A spam score of 60+ is weird. Can you show us the mail headers please?

If English is not your first language, try to use DeepL to translate the text and copy/paste it into the forum. It works a lot better than Google Translate:

As far as I know, you have received a reply from our License Team already. Can I close this thread?
No, i did not receive any message from plesk in any email wich isnt' delivery... why do you ask to close a post not solved?? strange.... or not.
You see a reply for me SOLVED.????

No, i did not receive any message from plesk in any email wich isnt' delivery... why do you ask to close a post not solved?? strange.... or not.
You see a reply for me SOLVED.????
An email was sent to you by our License Team over the weekend. Please check your email, and spam folder.

A spam score of 60+ is weird. Can you show us the mail headers please?

If English is not your first language, try to use DeepL to translate the text and copy/paste it into the forum. It works a lot better than Google Translate:

Head email received

Envelope-to: [email protected]
Delivery-date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 02:14:10 +0100
Received: from ch.origin.talk.plesk.com ([195.214.233.100]:53304)
by srv.newrac.com with esmtps (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
(Exim 4.95)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1niQpF-0000o8-Cr
for [email protected];
Sun, 24 Apr 2022 02:14:10 +0100
Received: from ch.origin.talk.plesk.com (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by ch.origin.talk.plesk.com (8.14.7/8.14.7) with ESMTP id 23O1DOTg010031
for <[email protected]>; Sun, 24 Apr 2022 01:13:24 GMT
Received: (from php-fpm@localhost)
by ch.origin.talk.plesk.com (8.14.7/8.14.7/Submit) id 23O1DN1I010030;
Sun, 24 Apr 2022 01:13:23 GMT
X-Authentication-Warning: ch.origin.talk.plesk.com: php-fpm set sender to [email protected] using -f
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 01:13:23 +0000
Subject: Plesk Forum - Account confirmation required

MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_=_swift_1650762803_940d43bfee71662364e163ed75d05d23_=_"
X-To-Validate: [email protected]
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated
X-Spam-Status: No, score=6.0
X-Spam-Score: 60
X-Spam-Bar: ++++++

0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was