• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved licence change

Only now, after +/- 10 hours i have a email in GMAIL with support reply (email sended at 1:36AM) with platform360.io access

Well, an email was sent to you to confirm your payment method (the upgrade itself) is free of charge.
Once you follow instructions from the email the key will be upgraded.

I'm so furious about this, I'm going to turn off the computers, forget about plesk.

After days without receiving anything, I get access to platform360....
sent to gmail, delivered 10 hours after a clean Plesk IP.

login, ok... update license, already pay... and...

I don't believe this...

1650886027970.png
Bye......

No one can verify the payment method for you, sadly.

In our mail to you, we have offered to purchase a new key for a dedicated server, and we will refund the VPS one.
My colleagues are not sure why you cannot see our emails. We had not got any delivery failures.

Thank you for your order. Your reference number: 331875000

Your subscription for "Plesk Web Admin Edition" has been updated.
Subscription details
Product name Status Qty. Edit
Plesk Web Admin Edition
dedicated server Active 1 Cancel
Next payment due on: 5/18/2022

Payment option:
Visa (xxxxxxxx

PLESK WEB ADMIN EDITION... right?

1650887272819.png

1650887290790.png

when this work without this stupid failures we, maybe, back

Until then, we refuse to work with suppliers with products that are so flawed, inefficient, time consuming, without usability
Bye....

Thank You!!!! ... for nothing

Plesk returned the amount paid.
It's not because of the insignificant value but because of the time it made us lose without using the pre-installed server with the trial and having to use alternative resources.
A license activated before Easter until today with no response or resolution.
This is where our relationship with Plesk ends, although this happened right at the beginning, so it avoids future issues.

Thanks to all who try to help or... just criticize or .. worst

By...

Back