• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

License key is not prolongated yet

M

mandrake

Guest
Hello everyone

I have a little question about the plesk notice mentioned in the post subject... Today I got 2 mails from my server telling me that "there were problems updating my license key". If I recall correctly, we once had this issue about a year ago and it seemed to be just temporary, but I still don't know what causes it.

So my questions are:
- What EXACTLY does this message mean and what causes it?
- Do I have to worry about this or is it really some temporary problem that solves itself?

I searched the parallels forum, clicked through 20 pages of posts and even used google but I could not find anything on this...

Thanks for any replies,
mandrake
 
Hi,
i have the same problem since yesterday. But with Plesk 8.4 and plesk 8.6.
Meanwhile i updates both servers to the latest 8.6.
But the problem still exists.

Due date for both license keys ist November 5th. So there ist still a short periode left.

What's the best to do now?

I'm also interested in the reason why the error occurs.

Thomas
 
The situation seems to be resolved. All our servers here have again a valid license until 2009.
 
Back
Top