• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Licensing problem after Plesk update with CBM!

werbemaxe

New Pleskian
Hi there,

I have a server at 1&1 and today I updated from Plesk 10.0.1 to 10.3.1. Update was successful and plesk works good. However, when I access the CBM, it says there is a licening problem. I have 2 accounts, but 0 accounts are allowed!!! I have already sent this problem to the 1&1 support, but I know that this takes always 1 or 2 days to receive a response.

How come there is this license problem after the update?

Further more, I cannot use the Sitebuilder. It says "sites built with sitebuilder = 0" in the config, but the PPSitebuilder module is installed. 1&1 says that I can use it, but I can NOT...

Bye the way: the update did NOT work with Firefox, there was a blank page. I had to use Internet Explorer to update Plesk.

I attach a screenshot (in German).

thanks,
max

Attachments

• CBM-Lizens.jpg
    CBM-Lizens.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 3
Hello, Marc

CBM is not a free component of Plesk Panel Suite - ability to use it also is regulated by license.
Unfortunately there was a bug in 10.0 and 10.1 versions which allowed to overcome this limitation and use CBM for free.
Bug was fixed in 10.2 version and it caused some issues during the upgrade.
See the thread http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=109814

I've sent you a private message to continue the conversation about license issue and request some sensitive information from you.

Back