1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Limit Resources per domain

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by dprophit, Feb 21, 2007.

1. dprophit

dprophit Guest

Rackspace gave me the following advice. Now how to implement it? I saw even triggers but not sure how to use it. The documentation doesn't talk about the "user" to use. We have normal hosting accounts and high traffic accounts. We want to offer more resources to the higher paying customers.

I think Swsoft should build in resource limits per client and then build it into the API. Should not be hard to insert those values into the /conf/httpd.include once they are figured out. But we don't want to fill them in for every single client. Clients can create their own domains and have their own templates so we need to control it at the server level.

Who else wants this? :D