• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Linux CLI notification utility, ID's missing.

nilsringersma_nl

Basic Pleskian
Hi all,

System:
CentOS7
Plesk 17.8.11 #1

Context:
With this KB article we are able to disable ( or enable ) admin email notifications using the CLI. However the ID's for the notifications for WordPress APS updates and Let's Encrypt renewal are not shown in the article.

I've tried inspecting the HTML in Plesk UI to find the ID's, no luck there. Also I've tried to 'guess' the ID by incrementing:

10:06:03 [nils@accp ~]# plesk bin notification --update -id 29 -send2admin true
Notification '0' does not exists.
exit status 4

Question:
No luck there either. Anyone knows if it's possible to manage notifications for those events by CLI and what there corresponding ID is?

WordPress Toolkit's and Let's Encrypt's notifications are provided via corresponding extensions and its IDs are not a number.
So it is not possible to manage such notifications by CLI.

I've created bug for this issue with internal id: PPP-35639. We will fix it in future update/releases.
Thank you for reporting!

Hi all,

System:
CentOS7
Plesk 17.8.11 #1

Context:
With this KB article we are able to disable ( or enable ) admin email notifications using the CLI. However the ID's for the notifications for WordPress APS updates and Let's Encrypt renewal are not shown in the article.

I've tried inspecting the HTML in Plesk UI to find the ID's, no luck there. Also I've tried to 'guess' the ID by incrementing:

10:06:03 [nils@accp ~]# plesk bin notification --update -id 29 -send2admin true
Notification '0' does not exists.
exit status 4

Question:
No luck there either. Anyone knows if it's possible to manage notifications for those events by CLI and what there corresponding ID is?

I opened the HTML source of the notifications page in Plesk, and retrieved the key from the source code. Using that key I can disable eg. WordPress notifications:

# plesk bin notification -u -code ext-wp-toolkit-notification-admin_vulnerability_found -send2admin false

Back