• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Linux plesk 9.3 to windows 9.5 migration

I

itnchans

Hi

I'm new to this forum, I currently use plesk 9.3 on a linux platform and looking at moving to windows server using plesk 9.5.

The company i'm looking at moving to have said and i quote:

"I have just had a word with the tech, with Plesk Linux, they won't be able to migrate the data due to different OS. They also informed me that in particular Plesk 9.3 does not have a powerful Backup/restore facility. They can help you with the migration process if Plesk allows them to do so."

Is this true, how easy is it to move my current plesk 9.3 setup and clients over to windows plaek 9.5.

When migrating the data, what information can actually move across - is it the entrie account including emails setting, website, horde emails etc..

Back